Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let the Week of Travels Begin!

I was blessed to have the opportunity to be at my home church for today's first Great Commission Meal.  It was a wonderful experience to be able to thank those who have supported me in this adventurous journey thus far.  I am once again reminded of one of my favorite verses, Philippians 1:6.  "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."  It's such a comfort and encouragement to me knowing that He is faithful to complete what He began in me.  God placed this burden on my heart for the people of the United Kingdom.  


While I was in London, God broke my heart.  While we have many churches there, they are predominately attended by internationals; very few who attend are native Brits.  So much of our church history began in the UK; yet so many are living in darkness today.  


God has called us to love Him, love people and live it out!  I challenge you to live out His love to the people around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment